Lawyers for Business Transactions in the Plano Area
Reviewing business issues with your business lawyer is usually the most cost effective way to handle a problem. A large percentage of court cases can be avoided before they begin if proper action is taken on the front end. Experience and wisdom in handling such situations is critical. The attorneys at The Wortham Law Firm will use their experience and wisdom to help you achieve your goals.
Making Your Business Successful
From the beginning, the business planning lawyers at The Wortham Law Firm can assist you in determining how to make your business successful. When forming your business, we can help you decide whether to operate as a sole proprietorship, corporation, partnership or other business entity.
The Wortham Law Firm acts as general counsel to small, mid-size and family businesses. We focus on providing high quality legal assistance to established businesses as well as entrepreneurs and new and growing businesses. From incorporating a new business, to negotiating and drafting all types of agreements, to assisting clients buying or selling businesses or advising businesses, our goal is to serve the complete legal needs of the entrepreneur and the business enterprise. Our services include:
- Start-up businesses
- Organizing limited liability companies
- Acting as outside general counsel
- Preparing shareholder agreements
- Preparing company agreements
- Drafting and reviewing employment agreements
- Preparing master service agreements
- Drafting licensing agreements
- Buying and selling businesses
- Negotiating contracts
- Advising boards of directors
- Nonprofit corporations
- Stock purchase agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Representing small to medium size and family businesses
Our lawyers can advise you regarding:
- Directors' and officers' liability
- Franchising, reorganization
- Trade association membership and activity
- Shareholders' rights
- Employee relations
- Obtaining financing and funding for business operations
- Registering a trade name and protecting a trade name nationwide acquisition
- Business successions
- Buy-sell agreements
No matter what type of business you have, the business planning attorneys at The Wortham Law Firm can assist with your business planning. We can tell you what the law requires relative to business organization legal issues, advise you on how to take full advantage of opportunities and avoid problems in your business.
We're focused on your business and organization. Contact our business planning lawyers to talk about your needs with a friendly, helpful legal team. If you are searching for a lawyer who is dedicated to achieving optimal results in a cost-effective manner, call 972-744-0445.